1. Language: Giernesiais and Serquiais – Jan Marquis
16:00 – 17:00, Friday 1st July, Festival Field
Learn a few phrases of Giernesiais and Serquiais with Jan Marquis
2. Djembe Workshops – Stuart Ogier
17:00 – 18:00, Friday 1st July, La Coupée.
11:00 – 12:00, Sunday 3rd July, La Coupée.
The djembe is a West African drum played with bare hands – the word djembe can be translated as “gathering in peace”. Join Stu Ogier to sound out the drums across the Coupée.
3. Saturday Singaround – Mick Le Huray & Claire Rakich
10:30 – 11:30, Saturday 2nd July, Festival Field
Join Mick and Claire for a morning singing session – all welcome to come and be part of it (singing is optional!).
4. Yoga – Emma Despres
10:30 – 11:30, Saturday 2nd July, Festival Field.
Unwind and recuperate with an open-air yoga session with Emma Despres.
5. Singing in Harmony – The Teacups
6. Accompanying Traditional & Contemporary Songs – Andy Clarke
7. Fez Nost Workshop – The Calum Stewart Trio
19:00 – 20:00, Saturday 2nd July, Festival Field
Come and join the circle of old and typical breton dances from Haute Bretagne…Come and Feel the beat together within the human chain…
We will explain and show you the basics steps of some breton dances, in order to have a great time together experiencing this special culture.